Schedule Photos Contact Info Lodging Maps
Dead Weight Pulling Garden Tractor Pulling
- GARDEN TRACTOR PULLING RULES
- 1. Contest open to any standard factory garden tractor manufactured
from 1975 and before with rubber tires
- 2. This will be a weight class pull. No four wheel drive or
hydrostatic drive. Gear shift only.
- 3. Draw bar no higher than 12 inches.
- 4. No duals or chains on tires, no jerking, must start pull from a
- 5. Bouncing on seat is allowed, if chain gets slack and jerks, pull
will be stopped.
- 6. One driver per tractor, for safety of driver. Wheelie bars should
- 7. Judges have the right to stop a pull if it looks to unsafe. Have
- CLASSES: 400# - 5 to12 years old
600# - 5 to18 years old
800# - 5 to100 years old
- WEIGH-IN: 12:00 to 1:00 p.m.
- ENTRY FEE: $5.00
- INFO: Contact Timothy Barancik at 517-845-7550